In consideration for receiving permission for my/my child's participation in any and all activities of The Twine Lab, I hereby freely and voluntarily execute this agreement under the following terms:
1. Waiver and Release. On behalf of my myself and my child I release, waive, discharge, covenant not to sue, and agree to hold harmless for any and all purposes The Twine Lab and it's directors, volunteers, and employees and assigns from any and all liabilities, claims, injuries (including death), damages, and demands, of whatever kind or nature, either in law or in equity, participating in such activity, while traveling to and from the activity, or while on the premises owned or leased by The Twine Lab, including injuries sustained as a result of the sole, joint, or concurrent negligence, negligence per se, statutory fault, or strict liability of The Twine Lab.
I understand and acknowledge that this agreement discharges The Twine Lab from any liability or claim that I or my child may have against The Twine Lab with respect of bodily injury, personal injury, illness, death, or property damage that may result from participation in The Twine Lab. It is also understood that The Twine Lab does not assume any responsibility for or obligation to provide financial assistance or other assistance, including but not limited to medical, health or disability insurance in the event of injury, illness, death or property damage.
2. Assumption of Risk. I am fully aware that my/my child's time with The Twine Lab may include activities that may be hazardous including, but not limited to, running, climbing, construction activities, loading and unloading of equipment or materials, and local transportation to and from project locations. I recognize and understand that my/my child's time with The Twine Lab may, in some situations, involve inherently dangerous activities and I choose to voluntarily participate/allow my child to participate in said activity with full knowledge that my that the activity may be hazardous to me, my child and my property, and to the person and property of others. I know of no medical reason why I/my child should not participate.
For myself and my child I hereby expressly assume full responsibility and risk of injury, harm or property damage resulting from the activities of myself/my child at The Twine Lab.
I agree to indemnify and hold harmless The Twine Lab from any and all losses, liabilities, claims, demands, injuries (including death) or damages, including court costs and attorney's fees and expenses, which may occur to myself, my child, other participants, and third-persons as a result of my/my child's participation in said activity, including injuries sustained as a result of the sole, joint, or concurrent negligence per se, statutory fault, or strict liability of The Twine Lab.
3. Medical Treatment. On behalf of myself and my child I hereby release and forever discharge The Twine Lab from any claim which arises or may hereafter arise on account of any first aid treatment or other medical services rendered in connection with an emergency during my/my child's time with The Twine Lab.
I understand The Twine Lab cannot be expected to control all the risks articulated in this form and The Twine Lab may need to respond to accidents and potential emergency situations. Therefore, I hereby give my consent for any medical treatment that may be required, as determined by a medical professional at the medical facility, during my/my child's participation in this activity with the understanding that the costs of any such treatment will be my responsibility. I agree to indemnify and hold harmless The Twine Lab for any costs incurred to treat me/my child, even if The Twine Lab has signed hospital documentation promising to pay for the treatment due to my inability to sign the documentation. I further agree to release, waive, discharge, covenant not to sue, and agree to hold harmless for any and all purposes, The Twine Lab from any and all liabilities, claims, demands, injuries (including death), or damages, including court costs and attorney's fees and expenses, that may be sustained by me/my child while receiving medical care or in deciding to seek medical care, including while traveling to and from a medical care facility, including injuries sustained as a result of the sole, joint, or concurrent negligence, negligence per se, statutory fault, or strict liability of The Twine Lab.
4. Media Release. On behalf of myself and my child I grant and convey unto The Twine Lab all right, title, and interest in all photographic images and video or audio recording made by The Twine Lab during my/my child's participation in The Twine Lab. I understand these pictures and/or videos may be used in promotional literature published and used by The Twine Lab, including, but not limited to, newsletters, magazines, brochures, and our website.
5. It is my express intent that this agreement shall bind the members of my family and spouse, and my heirs, assigns and personal representatives, and shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Colorado. I further expressly agree that the foregoing agreement is intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by the law of the State of Colorado and that, if any portion thereof is held invalid, it is agreed that the balance shall, notwithstanding, continue in full legal force and effect.
6. In accepting this waiver, I acknowledge and represent that I have read it, understand it, and accept it voluntarily as my own free act and deed; The Twine Lab has not made and I have not relied on any oral representations, statements, or inducements apart from the terms contained in this agreement. I execute this document for full, adequate and complete consideration fully intending to be bound by the same, now and in the future. I understand I can choose not to accept this document and free myself and my child from its terms and the associated risks of the activity by simply not participating in The Twine Lab and choosing some other activity available to me/my child that has a lower level of risk to myself and my child.